Rural Property description
“ELEVATED 5 HA WITH HOUSE & SHED, CAIRNS SIDE”
Set in a nicely elevated position on a 5 hectare land parcel on the Cairns side of Mareeba, this property is sure to please those seeking the simple pleasures of cottage-style living, surrounded by plenty of space and fresh country air.
With a small, established mango orchard adjacent to the home, there is potential for some income to be earned, whether it be from juicing or drying the fruit. The 290m2 powered steel shed (previously used for fruit packing) and a 16 ML water allocation which services the orchard, shed and residence complete the package.
The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is positioned to take advantage of the breezes and there are amazing views to the surrounding mountain ranges from the rear of the home.
The rich volcanic soils in this location are suitable for a variety of cropping options, should new owners choose to engage in alternative farming pursuits.
Property features include:
* 5 hectares of land with home, shed & mango orchard
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage-style home, wide front patio
* Approx. 290m2 steel shed with concrete floor
* Nicely elevated hill top location, breezes, views to surrounding mountains
* Volcanic soils – suitable for a variety of cropping options
* 16 ML water allocation, underground main lines, under tree sprinklers
With its elevated hill top location and views, this property presents an outstanding lifestyle or investment opportunity. It is ready to move straight into and enjoy, with plenty of scope to further capitalise if desired.
Mareeba Property Office wishes you every success with your property search. If you would like further information or to arrange an inspection of this property, please call or email us today.