“A Pleasure to Live in!”
Immaculately presented throughout, this fantastic 3-bedroom 2-bathroom family home with enchanting native gardens and a large outdoor alfresco-entertaining area at the rear will capture your imagination in more ways than one.
• Three bed rooms
• Separate study
• Two bath rooms
• Formal lounge
• Separate Theatre
• Open plan dining and family room
• Very large alfresco area
• 146sqm of living & total of 219sqm
• Council Rates: $1583 p/a (approx.)
• Water Rates: $1283 p/a (approx.)
Double doors off the entrance reveal a nice and peaceful front lounge room, complete with split-system air-conditioning for all-seasons' comfort. Feature down lighting illuminates a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent.
The latter also boasts two ceiling fans, double sinks, a dishwasher, range hood, gas cooktop, separate oven and a storage pantry in the corner. Outdoor access to the alfresco at the back of the property is rather seamless.
The generous master-bedroom suite has a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity. Servicing the remaining bedrooms is a contemporary main family bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub for good measure.
Walk to bus stops, Gibbs Street Primary School and the stunning lakeside Mary MacKillop Park, whilst indulging in a very close proximity to St Norbert College, Sevenoaks Senior College, the Cannington and Queens Park Train Stations, major arteries and the exceptional Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre. Now this is where you want to be living!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Quality timber-look floorboards
• Built-in minor-bedroom robes
• Practical laundry with a separate spare toilet and external access
• Double carport
• Security roller shutters
• Stylish light fittings
• Gas hot-water system
• Lush easy-care native gardens
• Corner garden shed
• Low-maintenance backyard setting
• Ample driveway parking space
• Block size - 481sqm (approx.)
• Built in 2002 (approx.)
Distances to (approx.):
• Gibbs Street Primary School - 1.1km
• St Norbert's College 1.8km
• St Josephs Primary College 2.1km
• Cannington Train Station - 1.7km
• Cannington Leisureplex 1.8km
• Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre - 3.1km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) - 8.8km
• Perth CBD - 13.2km
For more information please contact 9475 9622
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.