“TOOWONG VILLAGE HOP & A SKIP AWAY”
Located literally two minutes away from everything on offer at Toowong Village, you can leave your car at home for this one. With views to Mt-Cootha and the convenience of local amenities at your doorstep, Unit 38 offers the perfect blend of an easy living lifestyle in a modern setting.
Sitting on the top floor of this complex, this two-storey apartment features a very spacious open plan living area that leads out onto the covered balcony. The kitchen is on the first level and has plenty of storage space as well as an electric stove top and oven. The balcony is good-sized and has ample room to have friends and family over for dinner - just pick up the Christmas turkey from the shops up the road!
Moving on to the second level, both bedrooms are upstairs. The main bedroom with ensuite has built-in robes along with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The second bedroom is also air conditioned, with the main bathroom completing the internal layout. Other amenities in the complex include an in-ground pool along with BBQ facilities.
With such close proximity to the bus, train and ferry lines, you really don't need a car and with parking space at a premium, you could possibly rent out your allocated car lot. This property is in the popular education belt with Toowong State, Brisbane Boys College and University of Queensland all close by.
To be sold with vacant possession, this is a popular complex so get yourselves to the open homes or ring to arrange a private viewing. *Note entry is via Sherwood Road*
38/60 Sherwood Road features include:
* Spacious two storey apartment on top floor
* Two bedrooms - main with ensuite
* Both bedrooms upstairs with air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Good sized living area - security screens
* Covered balcony with views to Mt-Cootha
* Kitchen with electric stove & plenty of storage
* Laundry on first level - storage under the stairs
* 1 x car lot with automated gate
* Secure gated complex
* Inground pool and bbq facilities
* Toowong Village stone's throw away
* Bus to Uni of Qld in 10 mins
* Brisbane Boys College, Queensland Academy
* BCC rates: $415.96 /qtr