“Two Bedroom plus Study Home - Move in Ready!”
This two-bedroom plus study home located within our Ingenia Lifestyle over 50s community in Forest Glen is ready to move in and offers an open plan living design with high raked ceilings, feature walls, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
The well-appointed kitchen offers plenty of cupboard & counter space, electric appliances, large bay window, breakfast bar and a wide fridge cavity. The bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes, plus there is the additional room off the lounge room that could be utilised as a craft/study. The bathroom in the home offers a large shower with the added benefit of large tiled bench area.
The front undercover deck is a great space to sit and relax with the added benefit of a pull down blind. The carport is a great size, allowing two vehicles to be parked undercover.
This home is well positioned within the community and has so much to offer. Please call us today to inspect this beautiful home.
This home offers:
• Two Bedrooms with ceiling fan and built in robes
• Open plan living with separate dining area
• Kitchen with electric appliances, breakfast bar and bay window
• Living area with high raked ceilings, air-conditioning & ceiling fan
• Bathroom with shower and built-in tiled bench
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Undercover front deck with sun blinds
• Garden Shed
• Double car carport
• Pay no entry or exit fees, stamp duty, or council rates!
Community living has never been easier. Whether you are looking at your downsizing options, or just looking to form friendships and find new hobbies, the community at Nature’s Edge “The Village” will welcome you with open arms.
Come and discover how you can start your new lifestyle at Nature’s Edge. Get in touch with our friendly team today.