HOME OPENS SAT 21st & SUN 22nd from 2:00pm - 2:40pm
Jon Tomkinson & The Agency proudly present to market....
38 Drakeswood Road, Warwick!....
Be quick to snap up a great buy here, with this spacious family abode, offering a great floor plan, spacious, multiple living spaces, 3 double bedrooms with robes, and a sparkling swimming pool!....
Bring the back yard back to its former glory, to enjoy the tropical setting that surrounds the idyllic swimming pool and decked alfresco.
The property enjoys reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the kitchen/meals/family room, and also a pot belly stove/wood fired heater is found here.
The kitchen is a great size, and is also open-plan with the meals and family area, and enjoys wall oven, 5-burner gas cooking, rangehood, dishwasher, and pantry, and loads of storage cupboards.
There is a separate formal dining room come study/home office space, with views to the backyard & pool area, located between the family room and the sunken lounge.
The sunken lounge is a great size, and has sliding door access, out onto the decked outdoor alfresco, which overlooks the sparkling swimming pool.
Located off the hall, the bedrooms are all doubles in size, with built in robes, and two of the bedrooms also have ceiling fans. These two bedrooms have views to the magnificent pool area.
There is a spacious bathroom with separate bath & shower located here, and a good sized laundry with separate w/c. A cavernous linen press is a welcome addition, allowing for extra storage.
Some Fantastic Features Include;
* 3 x Double bedrooms with built-in-robes
* 1 x Spacious bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Entry hall
* Open-plan kitchen/meals/family room is a great size, and enjoys split-system air-conditioning, a pot belly stove/wood fired heater, and ceiling fan, for all-year-round comfort
* The kitchen boasts all of the mod-cons including wall oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, and has a pantry and loads of storage cupboards
* Sunken lounge is carpeted, is a good size and has sliding door access to the rear, out onto the decked, covered alfresco
* Separate formal dining room come study/home office space located between the two living areas and has views to the backyard
* Good sized laundry with separate w/c
* Cavernous linen press at entrance to the hall leading to the bedroom wing
This is a great property, one that has everything you could ask for. It just needs a little TLC to bring it back to its former glory. If you want to buy a property that has loads of potential, and the scope to be able to improve it, to really benefit into the future, this property is for YOU!.....
Call Jon Tomkinson NOW on 0410 602 712 to arrange your viewing of this property with immense potential....
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.