Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“Your Family Will Love Living Here”
Without a doubt this low-set three-bedroom modern brick home ticks every single box on your dream home wish list— over half an acre of gently sloping land, spacious indoor and outdoor open-plan living options, a chef’s kitchen, sparkling inground salt-water swimming pool, 3-bay shed and lots more!
Big, bright and, airy open plan living comprising separate formal lounge, adjoining dining, and family rooms connected by sliding glass doors to a covered outdoor space overlooking a resort-style swimming pool. An all-white kitchen equipped with quality appliances, ample base and overhead cabinets, pantry, and loads of bench space completes the living space(s) of this magnificent family entertainer home.
Three large bedrooms with ceilings fans and built-in robes; ensuite and, air-conditioning to the main bedroom. Bright, modern family bathroom, internal laundry—quality floor tiles and, a neutral color palette throughout the home with a focus on family living, quality and, attention to detail.
Gympie QLD Location & Lifestyle
Gympie is a great town not too far from the Sunshine Coast (less than an hour) and about ninety minutes to Hervey Bay. You'll find plenty of beautiful public spaces, local shopping centers, medical services and, excellent options for childcare, schooling, sport and, hobbies. The region is a perfect lifestyle choice for retirees, and/or families with children.
Do look at the virtual tour and make an appointment with exclusive listing agent Tina Bettles on 0481 158 974 to bring your family to see this home today.
- Janway kitchen with induction cook-top and glass splashbacks
- Three bedrooms, main with an ensuite and air-conditioning
- Two spacious living areas- formal lounge with bay window
- Non-slip expoxy flooring in the under-roof entertainment area
- Entertainment area overlooks the in-ground saltwater pool
- 2,903m2 of gently sloping land, fenced house yard, 6KW solar power
- Titan colorbond shed - 12m wide, 6m deep, 2.5m high
- Established gardens offering plenty of birds, lightly treed area behind
Living Areas: 2
MunicipalityGympie Regional Council
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around EMERALD DRIVE
Contact the real estate agent
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Gympie, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Gympie, QLD 4570
Discover what it's like to live in Gympie before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Gympie, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Gympie, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Gympie, QLD 4570
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs