A great location only 5 km from the CBD, only a short walk to public transport on Payneham Road and the Klemzig Obahn Interchange, and with the River Torrens linear Park within easy reach, makes this a rare and desirable offering indeed. Enjoy the spaciousness of a 568sqm allotment (Approx) and 19.3m frontage (Approx) where this solid brick heritage style, 1950 constructed since extended home offers a unique opportunity to either live in or rent out now, or update and upgrade, renovate or extend and improve, utilising the significant future potential of this well maintained home.
Lock up gates and high brush fencing to the street will ensure your privacy and security as you relax in the six main room design. Crisp floating floors and a neutral colour scheme flow throughout living areas, providing a fresh decor for your everyday relaxation. A generous lounge and adjacent dining room both offer comfortable casual living spaces, with the dining room boasting a combustion heater, ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
A galley style kitchen flows effortlessly from the dining room, melding the area into a generous casual entertainment zone. Solid timber cabinetry, wide sink and an electric stove combine to offer cosy yet effective cooking amenities.
The home offers three spacious bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, and all of double bed capacity. The main bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and built-in robe. Tidy and bright wet areas include a central bathroom with shower and vanity, a separate toilet and a spacious laundry/lobby area.
Entertain outdoors under a generous paved pergola/patio with adjacent shade house offering a verdant outlook to the rear yard. A double garage with dual roller doors will accommodate the family cars plus there's plenty of secure off street parking available in the driveway.
A neat and tidy home that could be lived in now or upgraded to suit. There is plenty of space for outdoor improvements over the large allotment and the interior is ready for revitalisation and modernisation. Investors and renovators should take note!
* Solid brick, 1950s constructed and since extended, home secure allotment
* Wide block size of 568sqm (Approx) and 19.3m frontage (Approx) with established garden areas and trees
* Live in now or renovate and extend to suit
* Crisp floating floors and neutral decor throughout the living areas
* Generous living room with dining adjacent
* Dining room features air-conditioner, ceiling fan and combustion heater
* Galley style kitchen adjacent dining, features solid timber cabinetry, wide sink and an electric stove
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, all of double bed proportion, all with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Functional wet areas include bathroom with shower and vanity, separate toilet and generous laundry/lobby area
* Generous outdoor spaces with established garden areas ready to revitalise
* Double garage with roller doors
* Paved patio/pergola with shade house adjacent
* Good-sized garden shed
* 3 Rainwater tanks
* Deadlock timber sash windows with security screens
* 3.0m ceilings
* Great opportunity for investors or renovators
Ideally located in a quiet street with the Payneham Swimming Centre and Library, Payneham Oval, and the River Torrens Linear Park easy to reach, perfect for your daily recreation and exercise. Public transport is only a short stroll to Payneham Road & the Obahn Klemzig Interchange. Both Marden & Firle Shopping Centres are within easy reach, perfect for your weekly grocery and specialty shopping. Local Schools include East Torrens and East Marden Primary Schools with St Josephs and Trinity Gardens Primary plus Marden Senior and Charles Campbell Colleges also available.
Council | Norwood, Payneham and St Peters
Zone | Medium Density
Land | 568sqm (Approx.)
House | 92sqm (Approx. )
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC