Home loan calculator?
“Easy-care family living in a premier location”
Peacefully set at the quiet end of Pentecost Avenue, this Art Deco beauty provides an outstanding opportunity for young families keen to enter the upper north shore market. Positioned on a sunny due-north block with a remarkably spacious floor plan that includes a versatile extension, there's plenty of space to accommodate a growing household. Highlighted by multiple light-filled living zones, high ceilings and good-sized bedrooms, outside offers low maintenance alfresco entertaining and manicured lawns to the front. Ready for immediate enjoyment with scope to update and add value where desired, from this leafy St Ives pocket it's a gentle stroll to the bustling village precinct for a wonderful mix of cafés, shops and restaurants. Footsteps to Gordon station/Macquarie Uni buses and only moments to quality schools, this is a property sure to exceed your lifestyle needs.
• Quiet end of Pentecost Ave with a premier high-side setting and northerly aspect
• Predominantly double brick Art Deco home with an upper-level extension
• North-facing formal lounge, flexible sitting/music room plus a formal dining area
• Large light-filled gas kitchen with quality European appliances and dishwasher
• Spacious family living extending to the easy-care alfresco setting and backyard
• North-facing master bedroom with French doors to a large private balcony
• Flexible upper-level teen retreat and rumpus area with raked high ceilings
• Home office or 5th bedroom, built in robes, high ceilings and floorboards
• Generous paved entertaining terrace wrapped by low maintenance gardens
• Oversized lock-up garage with ample storage space plus large carport
• Short stroll to Gordon station and Macquarie University bus services
• Easy walk to St Ives Shopping Village for cafés, boutique shops and restaurants
• Close to quality schools including Masada, Brigidine, St Ives High School and Sydney Grammar Prep