Rural Property description
“Your tree change awaits…”
Perfectly located within a short stroll to the Kiewa River, an easy drive to Wodonga & Albury, close proximity to the Hume Dam, this property is sure to please, positioned on 5.3 acres of level land.
- Award winning, quality crafted and custom built home of 2 levels, features Tasmanian oak floors, double glazed windows, master built solid timber stairway & high raked ceiling, enjoying fabulous outlooks from every window over the rural paddocks and Kiewa River flats.
- Superbly comfortable living spaces include lounge dining & library with combustion wood heater, kitchen with island breakfast bar, induction cooktop double oven & generous pantry.
- Upstairs leads to 2 bedrooms, master with dressing room, bathroom with double shower and bath.
- European style laundry, powder room, under stair storage, refrigerated split systems, solar panels.
- Steeped in history with the original Lone Pine Service Station building adjacent to the house plus a beautiful old barn for your workshop / studio space.
- 4 Paddocks with troughs perfect for a pony or two and an endless water supply from the well and rainwater tanks.
- Fruit trees, chicken coupe & dog run.
Inspections by appointment