Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
Rural Property description
“Hythe Grazing Co Pty Ltd and AW & AP Latham”
This is your opportunity to acquire a portfolio of scale, in the Narembeen region, within the South-eastern Wheatbelt of WA.
This portfolio is being offered for sale as a whole, or in individual allotments (contingent upon the remainder of the portfolio being sold). The sale provides an excellent opportunity for private individuals, companies or large corporate buyers to participate in the process by 'offers to purchase'.
* Total landholding of 3,975.90 hectares (9824.66 acres)
* Seven individual titles over three main locations: 'Broadacres', 'Roe' & 'Harders'
* Cropable land area of 3,478.5 hectares (8,590.70 acres)
* Conservatively farmed in year in year out rotation with sub clover pastures.
* 29 Dams.
* 3 Soaks.
* 3 Bores - High quality water.
* 7 Tanks.
* 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, homestead with heated inground pool and garage and carport.
* 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom/laundry, self-contained accommodation unit.
* 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom, brick and tile workers house.
* Shearing Shed, 2 Machinery Sheds, 1 Workshop, 6 * 72t Moylan Silos plus other silos, 1 Hayshed, 1 Fertiliser shed.
* Granite sandy loam soils over laterite gravels or a clay base.
* Average annual rainfall at Narembeen is 370.4mm/annum and Hyden is 342.5mm/annum.
* March 1st 2024 Settlement.
Information Memorandum and agronomic package available by contacting the selling agent.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agent.
For further information or to arrange your private inspection please contact:
Elders Real Estate, Lake Grace
Ph: 0429 654 011 (text/call)
Email: [email protected]
Where "Service isn't just Something... It is Everything"
All measurements/dollar amounts are approximate only. Boundaries marked on images are a guideline only. Buyers should complete their own due diligence, including a visual inspection before making an offer to purchase.
What’s around Hyden - Mount Walker Road
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Lake Grace
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Woolocutty, WA
Top reviews by locals of Woolocutty, WA 6369
Discover what it's like to live in Woolocutty before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Woolocutty, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Woolocutty, Western Australia?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Woolocutty, WA 6369
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs