Rural Property description
“Brick Family Home, Horse Friendly with Pool & Views - (wheelchair accessible)”
This modern 4+ bedroom family home plus study is set on 5.33 selectively cleared acres that is set up for a family wanting spacious country living close to all amenities.
The master bedroom is located at one end of the house offering a parents retreat with en-suite and spacious walk in robe. All other bedrooms have robes plus the there is a study & utility room.
The kitchen is superbly designed & offers generous built-in cupboard space. Spread yourself out whilst cooking as there is plenty of beautiful stone bench space & with premium stainless steel appliances the cook in the house will love how functional and practical this kitchen is.
Designed with a holistic living approach for unified, harmonious family living there is a total of four living areas plus an outdoor alfresco dining area so there is easy living space for everyone.
For the handyman or truck driver, the shed will offer a haven to tinker away in and the solar heating for the pool can be maintained at the optimum temperature for swimming all year round.
Under 1 hour to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, 35 Minutes to Coomera, 11 Minutes to Tamborine Mountain schools and shops this property would accommodate anyone wanting a quality home and country living.
• Tinted Windows
• Security Screens
• 4 Bedrooms with robes plus a study (Huge Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe, wheelchair accessible ensuite with toilet & shower)
• 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms, Media Room & study also have air conditioning
• High ceilings
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Formal lounge; 2nd lounge (or pool/billiards room)
• Sound proof media Room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sewing room or another study
• Brick & tile home Built approx 2005
• Formal dining with direct access to outside
• Open Plan Dining & Kitchen - Kitchen has Gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, corner pantry, plumbing for fridge
• All doors to outside Crimsafe
• 3rd Family / Rumpus room
• Casual dining room
• Internal laundry with ample storage
• Main bathroom with shower & bath
• Separate toilet
• 4th living area / kids play room
• Insulated throughout roof & walls
• Recently painted inside and out
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Fiberglass salt water swimming pool with water feature & solar heating
• Maximum solar panels for minimal power cost
• Outdoor entertainment area (ramped from house) with fan and large shade area
• Concrete paths around the whole house for great wheelchair access
• Double carport at the house (quality ramp from carport to side door covered by shades)
• Gutter guards professionally installed
• Concrete pad for spa, covered with rainproof shade
• External security lights
• Fully fenced
• Horse paddock
• Approx 15,000L tank on the shed & approx 22,000L cement tank at house (1st flush system)
• Shed 9m x 6m with high roof 2 manual roller doors, lights & power plus a 3 x 6 double carport
• Garden Shed
• 5.33 acres (2.16 hectares)
• Electric hot water
• Solar power 5kw with 3-phase inverter and consumption monitoring
“House 2 Home Real Estate also offers a property management service. If you’re considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 5540 9600”
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”