Home loan calculator?
“Absolute Beachfront Indulgence with Stunning Bay Views”
Breathtaking in every imaginable way, this simply stunning 3 bedroom plus 2 studies, 2.5 bathroom entertainer sets a Beach Road benchmark for singular style. Masterfully designed to maximise space and capture picturesque coastal views, embrace the ultimate in beachside luxury with a colourful sense of family fun over 4 lift-driven levels.
The ground floor is committed to exemplary rest, retreat and poolside indulgence. Discover a flexible family room with an opportunity to use the space as a home theatre or relaxed formal lounge. Framed by a stone-topped kitchen/bar with a Miele dishwasher, enjoy a direct window connection for all-day service to the great outdoors.
Slide open bi-fold glass and combine the internal with the external on an undercover terrace underscored by a showpiece saltwater pool alongside a private perimeter. A louvred roof over the terrace is sensor-fitted to automatically close at the first drop of rain, while a remote-controlled awning provides welcome shade over an outdoor kitchen with a built-in BBQ. This whole outdoor area is infused with a stylish simplicity that works equally well for large-scale entertaining or retreating for some quiet time.
Impressive on all levels, the meticulous landscapes are pieced together by Carolyn Blackman of Vivid Design.
The home opens up on the first floor with wide-reaching living/dining complemented by a stylish L-shaped kitchen boasting a waterfall-edged breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, a Miele dishwasher and a high-performing 900mm Ilve oven. Step outside and entertain on a commanding balcony showcasing a panoramic view inching along the coastline and sweeping over the blue waters of Port Phillip Bay, the Heads and the mountainous majesty of the You Yangs. This awe-inspiring vista will energise you every day!
Venture one level higher to the glittering jewel in this very precious crown. Under vaulted ceilings in rarefied air, a versatile top-floor retreat could also work as a skylit home office with a blissful blue-water outlook to admire. Once again, a private balcony shows off Port Phillip Bay in its best light with even more elevation and perspective.
Thoughtfully planned with dazzling detail, robed and roomy bedrooms are staged on two of the levels. The two on ground floor both share access to a fully tiled bathroom and their own private courtyards, while the first-floor main bedroom enjoys walk-in and built-in robes, superbly serviced by a skylit twin-vanity ensuite with a rainfall shower. A light-filled study could also be refashioned as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Special features include hydronic heating, extensive air conditioning, solar panelling, a large laundry, powder rooms on two levels, a remote-controlled 3-car basement garage, vehicle charging capability, wine cellar, automation, storage solutions, security and right-of-way rear laneway access.
A rare offering of unrivalled beauty opposite sand and sea, walk to the Beaumaris Yacht Club, the fitness paths of the Bay Trail, Rickett’s Point Beachside Cafe, Concourse shopping and bus transport with easy access to Southland, sandbelt golf courses and a wealth of quality schools. Embrace an unmatched lifestyle with a commanding coastal presence!
At a glance...
* Point de Mer, approximately 40 plus squares of luxury living over 4 levels
* 3 large, bright and robed bedrooms, opulent main with walk-in robes and a skylit twin-vanity ensuite, 2 with direct access to private courtyards
* 3 car basement plus wine room and heaps of storage
* Vast open-plan living and dining area, warmed by a gas stone fireplace
* Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and Ilve and Miele appliances
* Flexible family room with a built-in bar/kitchen boasting stone benchtops and a Miele dishwasher
* Top-floor retreat/skylit home office
* Executive study
* Fully tiled bathroom with a spa bath, rainfall shower, heated towel rail and a stone-topped vanity
* Powder rooms on ground and first floor with sensor lighting
* Large laundry with stone surfaces and ample storage
* First-floor balcony with a panoramic bay view
* Top-floor balcony with a sweeping neighbourhood aspect and picturesque bay views
* In-ground saltwater pool with solar heating and back up gas heater
* Rear alfresco with outdoor kitchen and built-in BBQ
* Bi-fold window connection from inside to out for instant poolside service
* Louvred pergola with rain sensors
* Meticulous landscapes by Carolyn Blackman of Vivid Design
* 3-storey high internal waterfall feature
* Internal lift over all levels
* Remote-controlled 3-car basement garage with storage and workshop capability
* Tesla and Mercedes car charging capability
* Basement storeroom or wine cellar
* Extensive solar panelling and battery storage
* Automated lighting, blinds and security system
* Automated irrigation, front water feature and external lighting
* Two well-appointed internal courtyards throughout
* Substantial storage solutions
* Hydronic heating and split-system heating and cooling throughout
* Character-rich spotted gum flooring
* Alarm and video intercom system with a number of security cameras
* Right-of-way rear laneway access
Property Code: 2283