“IDEAL AS A STARTER FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS, FOR THE DOWNSIZER OR THE INVESTOR...YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!”
This 1999 built Torrens Title courtyard home is in a great location on a quiet street. The tranquility and space of the lush, private, established rear garden will surprise you... low maintenance living at its' best... on a generous allotment of 423sqm (approx) with a 9.91m (approx) frontage.
The home comprises:
* Open plan kitchen/meals/living flowing out to the alfresco area
* Walk in pantry & upgraded gas cooktop and oven
* 3 bedrooms, the master with bay window, ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite
* Large family bathroom plus separate toilet
* Generous laundry with direct access to the outside
* Hard-wearing tiles throughout with carpet to all bedrooms
* Efficient led lighting and split system air conditioning
* Instant gas HWS
* NBN connected
* Undercover rear entertainment area for family & friends to gather
* Lovely lawn and garden beds
* Garden shed for your tools
* Rainwater tank storage
* Lock up secure garage under the main roof with automated roller door, plus off-street parking
Well serviced with access to public transport and great shopping at Pasadena Green Shopping Centre, and within close proximity to the city and coast. The Repat Hospital, Tonsley Park Tafe & Innovation District and the ever- expanding Flinders Uni & Medical Centre are all close by. With your choice of public or private schools plus parks and playgrounds for your family's needs.
Secure your future today!
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $1,279.30 per annum
SA Water: $156.54 per quarter
ESL: $94.70 per annum
Land Size: 423sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1999
Zoning: Residential (CP)PA10.