FIND. With a perfect north east orientation and sun-drenched interiors, this bright and breezy second floor apartment offers low-maintenance living in a superb location. This neat and functional home is situated on the second floor of a quiet boutique block on a leafy and sought-after street in Balgowlah. Ideal for investors, first homebuyers or professional couples, its pivotal location close to public transport links makes it the ideal base for getting to the city or Manly.
LOVE. There's a wonderful sense of light and space within the apartment, which is partly due to its position on the sunny nor-east corner of the block, but also because there are windows on three sides of the apartment. In perfect living condition and ready to move into now, there is the attractive prospect of being able to add value over time.
• The open-plan living area is filled with light and connects to a balcony with nor-easterly aspect, making it the perfect place to sit and catch a few moments of sunshine at the start of the day.
• Both of the bedrooms are generous and filled with light. They both include built-in storage and carpet.
• The bathroom is in a well-presented original condition, with a bathtub and separate shower.
• The kitchen is well proportioned and is presented with stone counters, gas cooking and an adjoining laundry room that includes a large cupboard for handy storage of linen and cleaning products.
• An over-sized lock-up garage is on title, which includes a generous amount of space for storage as well as parking for the car.
• The only common wall within the apartment is in the laundry, which adds to the overall feeling of peace and privacy.
LIVE. In this very central location, everything you need is close at hand. Ideally located to be able to access the city and Manly quickly and with ease, there are bus services just moments away on Sydney Road that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is just a couple of blocks away for groceries and supplies, and a number of popular cafes and restaurants are moments away. Also within walking distance are North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets, or the beautiful Fairlight walk will lead you into Manly via the harbour foreshore.
Internal & Balcony - Approx 67 sqm
Parking - Approx 23 sqm
Total - Approx 91 sqm
Water Rates: Approx $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx $314 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $1146 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.