“Setback Sanctuary, Level and Light with auto garage”
Exceptional in every way, this private two bedroom level access apartment faces prestigious Guthrie Avenue capturing both all-day sun and cameo views of the city lights.
Predominantly north facing, there is a private covered balcony overlooking manicured gardens. Ideal for entertaining, the balcony has cameo views across lawns and neighbouring treetops to the Eastern Suburbs and city buildings. Spacious and separate living spaces include a brilliant white kitchen, large laundry with bike storage, travertine bathroom and separate powder room set this picture perfect property apart from the competition. Exuding a classic contemporary feel, timeless timber floors unite the living and dining room with sophisticated white plantation shutters dressing the windows.
Wonderfully central to the city centre and to all the Lower North Shore has to offer, enjoy leisurely walks around the waterfront and up to Neutral Bay Junction's vibrant cafe scene.
• Spacious layout opening to the balcony through oversized sliding glass doors
• 88sqm of living area, built ins in both bedrooms with northern sun
Recently updated kitchen with stunning stone benchtops and dishwasher
• Sparkling north facing bathroom with travertine tiles, separate bath, shower
• Laundry and bike storage with potential for a 2nd bathroom subject to approval
• Prized easy access lock-up garage with automated controllers
• Popular pet friendly building (on application), boutique low-rise 1972 block of just 15
• Convenient cycle track into the city from Bannerman St, rear access to Guthrie St
• Gentle 15min walk to ferry wharf, 750m stroll to Neutral Bay shopping and dining
• Close to the iconic Cremorne Point Walk, waterfront reserves and MacCallum Pool
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton