“UPDATED 3-BEDROOM DELIGHT”
This property boasts a low-upkeep design and winning location ~ just minutes from vogue hotspots, including Norwood and Kensington Gardens ~ what a sublime opportunity!
On offer is a tastefully updated three-bedroom homette. Tucked away at the back of the modest group, this home is neat, neutral and ready to love.
One key update that has been carried out is the addition of a fantastic outdoor entertaining zone. Dine outside, rain and or shine, and enjoy this special feature of the home. This alfresco area compliments the modern kitchen.
Other features include:
* Garaging with auto roller door, designated storage & rear yard access
* Porch entry
* Ducted air conditioning + split system reverse cycle air & gas heater
* Solid double brick construction
* Modern open plan kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher & dining space
* Central contemporary bathroom includes tub & shower
* Three bedrooms, all with BIR & ceiling fans ~ or perhaps two and a home office or playroom
* An abundance of storage
* Inviting courtyard, lawned areas, paved BBQ nook & garden shed
The home is within walking distance of a myriad of modern conveniences. Dining, shopping, banking and transport are just a stroll away. Pop up the corner for some flowers when it strikes your fancy, or meander to your local supermarket and Kmart when required. The CBD is just over 8km away.
If you're after hiking spots and trees galore, Morialta Conservation Park is an easy drive or cycle away.
This lovely, versatile offering could prove popular, contact Henry Vong today.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates: $1,055.01 per annum
SA Water: $156.20 per quarter
ESL: $105.15 per annum
Year Built: 1976
Zoning: Residential - 1.1 Medium Density