“Location, Convenience & Incredible Investment Potential”
If a convenient location and a carefree lifestyle top your list, this beautifully presented two bedroom townhouse in Mitchell Park - ideally positioned within a well-maintained complex - delivers them in spades.
Boasting incredible proximity to public transport, shops, cafés and beautiful sandy beaches, first home buyers or astute investors alike will fall in love with its sunlit interiors that burst with modern charm.
Warmed by the soft tones of floating timber floors flowing underfoot, the updated lower level offers spacious open plan living alongside a modern kitchen that shines with quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
Take timber stairs to the upper level, where two generous bedrooms offer built-ins and comfortable slumber is assured thanks to a well-placed split system. The generous master is also adorned with a ceiling fan for extra comfort, while its private balcony provides the perfect sunny nook to enjoy a quiet cuppa or a good book.
Completing the zone, a shared bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles offers a corner spa (spa not in working order) to soak away the day, while downstairs you’ll also find a handy second toilet and laundry.
Along with a secure rear courtyard that’s trimmed by low-maintenance gardens and a garden shed, an undercover carport offers convenient off-street parking.
Within walking distance to so many attractions and amenities, and with excellent proximity to public transport, you’re never far from anything. Enjoy the pleasant 600m stroll to Tafe SA or Flinders Uni in Tonsley, or appreciate the easy 20 minute commute into the city courtesy the nearby Clovelly Park Train Station. Spend weekends shopping at Westfield Marion, kayaking across Happy Valley Reservoir or soaking up the sun on Brighton beach, all under 10 minutes away. And for those that enjoy an active lifestyle, you’ll adore Club Marion - offering football, soccer, tennis, basketball & lawn bowls - mere minutes from home.
Representing an incredible investment or convenient base to call home, make this one your must-see.
Currently Tenanted to Feb 2023.
- A welcoming two-bedroom townhouse in a fantastic location
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with gorgeous timber floating floors
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and private balcony
- Main bathroom with corner spa (spa not in working order) and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with a handy second toilet for guests
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning upstairs
- Secure, fully -fenced rear courtyard with a low-maintenance garden
- Garden shed for all your tools + extra storage
- Dedicated undercover carport for off-street parking
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Excellent proximity to public transport, shops, cafés and restaurants (under 500m to Clovelly Park Railway Station)
- A pleasant stroll to Flinders University Tonsley campus, Tafe SA & Tonsley Innovation District - 600m
- Flinders Medical Centre - 3 minutes
- Flinders University - 5 minutes
- Club Marion sporting complex offering football, soccer, tennis, basketball & lawn bowls - 4 minutes
- Westfield Marion & Marion Aquatics & Leisure Centre - 6 minutes
- Sturt Gorge Recreation Park with beautiful walking and bike trails - 6 minutes
- Happy Valley Reservoir kayaking, walking and bike trails - 11 minutes
- Jetty Road Brighton, with its soft, sandy beach, jetty & foreshore precinct boasting an array of coastal cafés, restaurants &
shopping - 12 minutes
- Vibrant Jetty Road Glenelg precinct - 14 minutes
- Adelaide CBD & Adelaide Airport- 22 minutes
- The stunning mid-coast & Fleurieu Peninsula - 25 minutes
Built in 1976
Certificate of Title: CT5039/50
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1070 pa (approx)
ESL: $101pa (approx)
SA Water: $68.60 pq (plus usage) (approx)
Strata Fees: $435.00 pq (approx)
Land Size: 136m2 (approx
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Kate Barnett from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more