Whether you're looking for a sound investment opportunity or a modern and spacious apartment for yourself, your search could finally be over!
This picture perfect ground floor, single bedroom apartment is anything but ordinary! Beautifully maintained and presented it is a perfect combination of style and location.
Finished in neutral tones, with a well-appointed kitchen including dishwasher, a large bathroom/laundry and a bedroom with ample storage all flowing seamlessly out onto an undercover alfresco overlooking a secure fully fenced yard ideal for pets.
The unit is one of only 19 units in the boutique "Zara" complex and is located conveniently between Dickson, Ainslie and Civic close to public transport (including light rail), with access to all of Canberra's attractions right at your doorstep!
- Ground floor apartment that is well-designed & only 18 months old
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample bench space
- Large living spaces, bathroom and bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Split system heating and cooling
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Newly turfed, pet friendly and secure backyard
- NBN ready
- Secure access and designated underground carport (with storage)
- Communal area provided for all apartments
- Close to Dickson Shops, Ainslie Football Club
- Light rail 5 minutes walk (approx)
Body Corporate: $2,397 p.a. (approx.)
Rates: $1,834.32 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $ 2,460 p.a. (approx.)