“THREE BEDROOM UNIT WITH COURTYARD”
This recently painted three-bedroom unit is within walking distance to Cheltenham Secondary College. The unit consists of polished floorboards, carpet in the bedrooms, gas heater in the lounge and aircon, good size kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooking, large lounge room and three bedrooms, two with built-in robes. The home also features good size bathroom with combined laundry, rear paved courtyard, and single off-street parking space. Located on a quiet block yet within walking distance to Le Page Park, schools, shopping centres, and easy access to Warrigal Road.
Due to current Government restrictions, inspection attendance is by private inspection only with strict social distancing measures enforced (only one person in the home at any one time, excluding the agent).
In order to inspect this property, we ask that you please contact the agent.
If you wish to inspect this property we ask that you support us on the following;
• Organise a private inspection with the agent before attending
• Maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) while at the property
• Refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
• Cooperate with Jellis Craig staff in order to adhere to density quotients
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
• Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
To find out more information please visit https://www.jelliscraig.com.au/blog/coronavirus-updates
Please click ‘Book Inspection’ or ‘Email Agent’ to register for the inspection. Open for inspections and property availability are subject to change and cancellations, registering your details will ensure you are immediately notified via SMS of any changes or cancellations to inspection times.