“Botanical - Please call for inspection arrangements”
This immaculate property offers convenient living within walking distance of shops, transport, hospitals, Monash University and the beautiful botanic gardens. Positioned in a quiet complex of just four townhouses, this is a fantastic opportunity as an investment or permanent residence in the sought-after Frankston High School zone. The double-storey, brick veneer, well-designed home provides comfort with a spacious living/dining area and a light-filled kitchen featuring a gas cooktop and electric oven. A sun-drenched courtyard provides a relaxing spot to enjoy outdoor living and entertain, while upstairs there is a central bathroom plus two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes including the master with a double robe and a private balcony. Completing this appealing package is plenty of storage, gas heating, a garden shed, a remote single garage and ample space for parking. Close to local cafes, award-winning Frankston Beach and Peninsula's world-class golf courses and wineries, this is an exciting opportunity for those seeking a low-maintenance property in a premier location.
* Spacious, well-designed townhouse
* Light-filled kitchen with oven & gas cooktop
* Spacious living room & dining area
* Private rear courtyard & storage shed
* 2 good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with double BIR & balcony
* Central bathroom with shower & bath
* Remote single garage & ample parking space
* Stroll to local cafes & Botanic Gardens
* Walk to hospitals & Monash University
* Located within the sought-after FHSZ
* Easy access to shops, transport & beaches
Photo I.D. required at all inspections.