“Boutique block of 4, no common walls, water and park vistas”
With initimate Primrose Park and water views, this recently refreshed two bedroom apartment is elegantly elevated within a small block of four upon a peaceful park side cul-de-sac.
Basking in the surrounding greenery, water views are captured from the relaxing balcony and modern kitchen bathed in morning sun. The two double bedrooms are warmed by northern sun with classic white plantation shutters controlling the light. Set at the top and less than 10 stairs up from ground, a second entry point provides convenient dual access into the apartment from the rear. Perfect as is, there is scope to re-configure creating a contemporary open-plan living expanse whilst also maximising the outlook.
Nestled within one of Cammeray's most sought after neighbourhoods just a short stroll from the waterfront and marina, enjoy easy access into the city via regular bus transport on nearby Cammeray Road. Cafe and Japanese Restaurant just 350m level walk away.
- Expansive Combined lounge and dining connecting to a private park side balcony with views
- Separate renovated gas kitchen complete with Bosch dishwasher
- Stunning bathroom, internal laundry facilities
- Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and shutters, two linen/storage cupboards
- Please note no common walls
- Gas bayonet, a crisp colour scheme, LED lighting and traditional ornate cornicing
- Positioned upon the top floor of a boutique Art Deco building of just four apartments
- Mere minutes to the city centre passing through only a single set of traffic lights
- Convenient to Cammeray Public School, Miller St cafes and Cammeray Golf Course