“PRIME, AND JUST PERFECT”
So here you have an award-winning apartment with all you could want. And that's before you get to see the views!
Lift to level 3. Your own secure entrance. The custom cedar and metallic front door give you a hint of what's inside.
Bedrooms to the left as you enter, then into the living rooms with the kitchen to your right. Those views. Tropics you have! Darwin Harbour in the distance, Mindil Markets, Casino, East Point reserve and did I mention that your directly next to the Botanical Gardens and The Gardens Golf course. It's green, lush and exactly what you want here in the tropics of Darwin. Oh, and those views are of the permanent type too. Won't be built out.
So, to enjoy those views and the breezes, you have your own expansive balcony. It's big too. Cool drinks and dinner on the balcony, watching those tropical storms out over the Arafura sea. Prime living in Larrakeyah you now have. Those views by the way are also from the kitchen, living and dining room .not just the balcony.
Entertaining? Too easy, and enjoyable. Inside or outside. Tough choices to choose.
So, your one of only 18 apartments in this mostly owner occupied complex. Boutique it is.
Evening walks? CBD is close, Mindil Markets for that laksa or the Cullen Bay marina complex, with numerous cafes and restaurants All with a short stroll, as you watch the sun set over the tropical waters.
Love the location. It's important, and this apartment is oh so stylish .quality finishes of the contemporary variety compliment the very private location that is 4/3 Warrego Court Larrakeyah.
So if your looking for a contemporary and stylish apartment close to the city, but not too close, well hear you have it! Checkout the list of standout feature below.
Standout features include:
- Exclusive boutique offering in an award-winning complex of just 18 residences
- Uninterrupted views of Darwin Harbour, Mindil Beach, Casino Precinct, East Point Reserve, The Gardens Golf Course and the George Brown Botanical Gardens - which can never be built out
- Exceptional layout, which provides large bedrooms, outstanding living space and a huge balcony
- North-South orientation, perfect for extra cross-flow ventilation
- Corner apartment with louvre window openings on every external wall
- Marble and granite bench tops throughout
- Luxuriously appointed ensuite and bathroom, including huge walk-in shower, bath tub and double vanity
- Kitchen offers ample bench and storage space along with quality appliances as expected and a feature island bench
- 3 Excellent sized rooms with an optional 3rd bedroom or home office function
- Personalised storeroom convenient placed on the same level as your apartment floor
- 2 Car spaces
- Complex lift with swipe security access and visitor intercom
- Resort style lap pool and sun deck overlooking the greenery of the Golf Course border
- NBN installed
- Your own gated entry to your apartment
- 2nd floor position
- Just 3 apartments per floor
- Shorting walking distance to the CBD centre of Darwin as well as all of inner Darwin's highlights
- Distinctively quiet environment totally removed from surrounding noise
- Plus, so much more!
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 204 s/mtrs
Body Corp:$1,832.40 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,450 per annum