This is exclusive Applecross and all it has to offer, cleverly packaged in to a neat and tidy two-bedroom apartment, only 400m walk to Melville Beach Road and the Applecross foreshore. With palatial homes defining a prestigious tree-lined streetscape, and the security of being on the first floor of Melville Waters Apartments (one of only 6 apartments), this really is a superb property for the astute investor or first home buyer.
With gated entry to a large North-facing balcony, two beautifully-maintained French doors open on to a generous living area with timber laminate flooring, reverse-cycle split system air conditioning and a functional kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of storage. Both bedrooms accommodate king-size beds and bedsides, whilst the master bedroom also features built-in robes.
Additional features and benefits of this fantastic apartment include, but are not limited to:
- NO common walls
- ONLY 6 apartments and 3 grouped dwellings in the complex
- abundant natural light and neutral colour palette throughout
- bathroom with separate shower recess and bath
- CrimSafe security screen doors to all external access points
- new internal doors installed by the current owner in 2014
- modern window treatments
- instantaneous electric hot water system
- NBN connectivity
- large linen press
- established gardens and lawns in the common areas
- allocated single undercover car bay
- on-site visitor parking for approximately 5 vehicles
- pet friendly (as per the standard Schedule 2 strata by-laws)
- 65m walk to the 148 and 158 bus routes
- 350m walk to the 910 and 111 bus routes
- 550m walk to the heart of the Kearns Crescent Precinct
- 1.5km walk to Wireless Hill Reserve
- 1.9km drive to Applecross Primary School
- 2.0km drive to Garden City Shopping Centre
Act today to secure this charming slice of Applecross!
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking
What’s around Matheson Road
Nearby schools in and around Applecross, WA
Discussions in Applecross, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Applecross, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Applecross, WA 6153
No similar properties found in Applecross