“Huge townhouse offers plenty of space for everyone”
Text '46MAN' to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Deceivingly large townhouse is set in a boutique complex of just four and offers spacious living across two levels. Upstairs and downstairs living areas joins three generous bedrooms, and the enormous paved courtyard with in-ground spa. You can also walk to stunning Mindil Beach, Cullen Bay and the city from your doorstep.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with verandah access
- Separate study with outdoor access and built-in storage
- Built-in robes to all three upstairs bedrooms; ensuite to master
- Master and second bedrooms both open to long balcony
- Upstairs main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Downstairs powder room plus separate internal laundry
- Large paved and fenced front courtyard with in-ground spa
- Single lock-up garage with drive-through access to rear courtyard
- Additional off-street parking in large gated forecourt
- Easy-care reticulated gardens; pets considered on application
Enjoy all the space of a large family home in this quality townhouse that features generous proportions and quality modern appointments throughout.
Enter via the huge fenced front courtyard with spa, and into the downstairs reception foyer that flows through to the spacious open-plan living/dining area.
The living and dining areas both open to a side verandah, and the large adjoining kitchen features a built-in stainless steel oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher recess.
Also downstairs, a separate study with built-in storage opens into the rear courtyard, and a powder room plus separate laundry with garage access add convenience.
Upstairs, three large bedrooms join the well-presented main bathroom, and an additional living/media room with double door entry could be used as a fourth bedroom.
There are large double built-in robes to all three bedrooms, a private ensuite to the master, and balcony access to the master and second bedrooms.
Roof-mounted solar panels will reduce your energy bills, there is split-system air conditioning throughout, and an under-stair storeroom completes the package.
See this quality townhouse in person to truly appreciate its size and central setting. Organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: Approx. $1482 per annum
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 400 sqm
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1175 per quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)