Home loan calculator?
“"The Entertainer" Town Living with Country Views - Nothing to do!”
Stop looking... here you get the best of both worlds! Country town living with front facing rural views, all on a double block with a 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom home with office, verandahs on all 4 sides, over 160m2 of decked undercover, entertaining areas at the front and the rear, a 3 bay shed with a 4th workshop bay, circular driveway, fully fenced and a gazebo with fire drum.... Phew....that's a lot of property.
This lovely home can be yours, nothing to be done but add your own touches.
The vendors are offering this stunning property for the first time and we do not expect it will last long. Avoid the long build times, shortages of building materials and difficulty to find trades with this beauty. Just move in...nothing to do, and at a less of the cost to replace a property of this scale.
Features you will love about this property:
* Quality build by McGrath Homes with concrete floor and fully insulated walls and ceiling.
* Big 2072m2 block.
* 4 Bedrooms, carpet flooring and built in wardrobes, with walk in robe in Master.
* Stunning board floors through living areas.
* Cooks' kitchen with double draw dishwasher and walk in pantry.
* Gas Cooktop 600mm.
* Electric Oven 600mm.
* 600mm Rangehood.
* Extensive front Alfresco Area (60m2) for enjoying the sunset across the paddocks.
* Extensive rear Alfresco Area (100m2) for enjoying the evening breezes while entertaining.
* 6 Reverse Cycle, split system air conditioners throughout.
* Ensuite Bathroom with vanity unit, shower and toilet.
* Family bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity.
* Separate 2nd toilet off of the laundry.
* Stand-alone laundry with linen press and cleaners cupboard.
* Double linen press storage with sliding doors in the hallway.
* Full wall and ceiling insulation.
* Solar hot water system.
* Large tile fire with booster fan.
* Quality fencing - fully fenced.
* Lovely gardens that provide many spaces or rooms in which to enjoy the garden.
* Brand new reticulation to gardens completed May 2022
* Chicken run, orchard, gazebo, fire drum area and circular driveway.
* 9m * 12m Colourbond, 3 roller door, 1 workshop bay shed with concrete floor.
* 2500Lt Water Tank connected the shed.
* 4m x 4m Garden Shed with concrete floor.
* Mains power.
* 24 Solar panels - 6KVA System
* Mains water.
* Deep sewerage.
* Kerbside rubbish collection weekly.
* Recycling rubbish collection fortnightly.
* Electrical Safety Certificate completed with all smoke alarms renewed.
* Shire rates approx $1,560pa.
* Water rates approx $1.500pa.
4/6 Price is in the town of Kulin (Population approx 370) which is 276km south east of Perth, 318km north of Albany and 285km east of Bunbury. The property is only a short distance to the local primary school, Community Resource Centre (CRC), Shire hall, Cafe, Grocery store, Post Office, Hardware, Bank, Community Hotel and Volunteer Fire and Ambulance services.
Kulin is a well presented town with a strong sense of community. The town boasts excellent sporting facilities such as lawn bowls, golf, football, hockey, netball and basketball all in a state of the art sporting facility. The 25m pool is was renewed only a few years ago and includes a large water-slide. The annual Kulin Bush races are held on the 1st Saturday in October annually, and the Tin Horse Highway will get you to the Jilakin Rock site. There are many community organisations to be a part of in Kulin including Lions, Men's Shed, Freemasons, CWA and of course the Kulin Bush Races Committee to name a few.
The property is owner occupied and viewing is strictly by appointment.
Don't delay, call, text or email today for more information, or to organise your private viewing.
Contact: Amanda Milton
Elders Real Estate, Lake Grace
Ph: 0429 654 011 (text/call)
Email: [email protected]
"Service isn't Something....It is Everything"
What’s around Price Street
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Lake Grace
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kulin, WA
Top reviews by locals of Kulin, WA 6365
Discover what it's like to live in Kulin before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kulin, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kulin, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kulin, WA 6365
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs