This charming, low maintenance unit offers comfortable living in a quiet location. The two-bedroom unit features open plan living, generous bedrooms with built-in robes, and a large bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet. A fantastic investment opportunity or comfortable first home or downsizer.
• Charming unit in a quiet, convenient location
• Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan living and functional kitchen with good bench and cupboard space
• Large bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• Level access
• Private, sheltered courtyard
• Secure garage with internal access, plus additional car space
• New carpet and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
• Set off the street for additional privacy and security
• Ideally located close to the popular Trevallyn shopping precinct and Trevallyn Reserve, with access to local parks and walking/cycling tracks
• Just moments from the Launceston CBD
• Ideal for investors, first home buyers and downsizers alike
Council rates: $316.59 p/q approx.
Water rates: $240 p/q approx.
Land size: 201m2 approx.
Building size: 110m2 approx.
Year built: 1993
Currently tenanted at $275 per week until April 2021.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.