Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Perfectly Positioned in Taree West for Easy Living”
We are genuinely pleased by the opportunity to offer this sensationally located ground floor villa, perfectly suited to a downsizer, first home buyer or budding investor and just in time for Christmas! A compact and conveniently placed property, positioned in the popular Taree West side of the CBD situated close to all the town's amenities including Doctors, Supermarkets, Cafes, Hospital and the Manning River.
With its well maintained brick facade and Colorbond roof construction, this villa is neat as a pin. Let's take a look at the property features...
- The layout features a spacious open-plan design that includes an air-conditioned living room and dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- A contemporary updated U-shaped kitchen design prioritising functionality and convenience
- Featuring two bedrooms filled with natural light, each equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The bathroom is large in size and has been upgraded including a shower, modern vanity and toilet
- A front porch and a rear courtyard provide pleasant outdoor spaces
- Single lock-up garage offers a secure and convenient parking solution for your vehicle or additional storage
- Situated just 650m from the Manning River at Harry Bennett Park and a mere 700 meters away from the city centre where you will find all the facilities you need
- Additionally, the Manning Base Hospital and Aldi Supermarket are located just 450m up the street
- Estimated rent of $330-$350 per week if you are in the market for an investment property
Don't hesitate to enquire about this cost effective CBD choice. For additional information or to schedule a viewing, please get in touch with Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 or Kelly Sawyer on 0421 025 081
-Mid Coast Council rates and charges- $579 per quarter
- Strata levy contribution- $672.15
What’s around Albert Street
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Taree
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Taree, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Taree, NSW 2430
Discover what it's like to live in Taree before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Taree, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Taree, New South Wales?
Similar Units for sale in Taree, NSW 2430
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs