“Period Character, Rear Lane Access and a Location that's Perfect for Families”
Solid brick and tile construction and charming hallmarks of its period heritage including ornate plaster ceilings, coloured glass windows and original wide skirts and architraves give this engaging home an elegant, timeless feel. The size and dimensions of the three bedrooms and separate lounge and dining areas deliver an overwhelming sense of space, while enticingly, the 516sqm block is enhanced by rear lane access into a garage/workshop. Ready for some contemporary updates, work with the current layout or reconfigure and open up the floorplan for modern family living. There is the space to consider an extension or alfresco entertaining deck too (STCA), so the options are truly exciting. Primed for convenience, Bridge Street is a short stroll away from everything your family might need including Waratah Shopping Village, bus stops, the Calvary Mater hospital and a choice of childcare, primary and high schools.
- Single level family home on 516sqm landholding with rear lane access via Boomerang Rd
- Spacious sunrooms front and rear offer floorplan flexibility
- Air-conditioned lounge room with gorgeous ornate plaster ceiling
- Sky-lit dining room with gas outlet for heating and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower and updated vanity; handy second w/c
- Neat and tidy gas-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Garage and extra parking via rear lane
- Positioned directly opposite Waratah Public school and footsteps from St Philip's Christian College
- The city is just 6km away and Newcastle University less than 3km
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.