“Large elevated Family home”
One of the most idyllic homes in Worongary is now ready for a new family to call home. And what a home it is!
Surrounded by breathtaking manicured gardens and perfectly positioned on an elevated 700m2 block to capture cool breezes all year round is this superbly renovated 4 bedroom family home.
This warm and inviting family home will pull at the heartstrings as soon as you arrive and will leave you wanting for nothing. Its elevated position fills every room with an abundance of natural light, and it simply oozes character and charm around every corner.
The impeccable presentation and exceptional layout offers your family multiple living areas, two beautifully renovated bathrooms, new flooring throughout, 4 spacious bedrooms and a large kitchen, which overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and pool. It also has an incredible outlook and offers complete privacy from the street.
If you are looking for a home that is move in ready, space for your growing family and a private outdoor entertaining area with a sparkling in ground pool that will bring endless days of summer fun, then look no further.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, renovated ensuite and split system air-conditioning.
- Three additional good sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Renovated main bathroom with free standing tub, oversized shower and separate powder room.
- Spacious kitchen with large walk in pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven and plenty of bench space.
- Renovated laundry
- Multiple living areas with new wooden flooring and carpet throughout.
- Split system air-conditioning to main lounge room.
- 5.1 kW solar electricity
- Sparkling in ground pebble Crete swimming pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced grassed back yard
- Garden shed
- Security screens throughout
- 700m2 elevated corner block.
- Beautifully manicured gardens including a veggie patch.
- Close to local shops, Walking distance to Worongary Primary School, close to William Duncan primary school, Walking distance to local parks and only 4 minutes to the Pacific Motorway.