“Custom built to impress”
A custom build designed to delight, this home delivers wow factor inside and out. Fluid living zones are curated with calming, durable finishes to suit families. Wine storage, a butler's pantry, island seating and a 900mm oven and gas cook-top feature in a stone kitchen destined entertaining. Doors stack back to create perfect flow from family and dining areas out to a double alfresco, shimmering mineral pool and fenced lawn.
A double sided gas fireplace warms the formal lounge and casual zone, while the office has bespoke built-in joinery. The kids' retreat links three bedrooms and freestanding tubs are a highlight in the family and ensuite bathrooms. Parents will savour their own master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and perfect privacy. Nestled a walk to Pitt Town Public School and childcare, there's a choice of outdoor fun nearby at Windsor, the Hawkesbury River and Linwood Country Club.
• Stone stacked entry with handsome street appeal on 685sqm
• Built-in wardrobes in children's bedrooms, triple linen press, Ilve appliances
• Tiled timber-look floors, designer pendant lighting, floating stone vanities,
alfresco access from all living spaces
• Triple zoned ducted air conditioning, gas heating points, instant gas hot
water, alarm, triple linen press, plantation shutters
• 10 minutes to Windsor and Windsor High School, close to Box Hill's new