“***SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION***”
Gorgeous c1900 3 bedroom sandstone cottage in popular city-fringe location.
Perfectly located, this sandstone symmetrical cottage is just minutes from the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade precinct and all it has to offer, and just a 10-minute drive into the Adelaide CBD.
With 3 large bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/living area and considerable outdoor entertaining area, this home is ideal for young families or downsizers looking for a low maintenance home in a fabulous location.
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled open plan living and dining room with French doors opening onto the fabulous covered deck
- Kitchen with stainless steels appliances including dishwasher
- Laundry with excellent storage including additional pantry space
- Updated bathroom with neutral colour scheme
- Polished boards and high ceilings throughout
- Stunning leadlight
- Central hallway
- Character fireplaces in all bedrooms and living room
- Security system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Bedrooms one and two with ceiling fans
- Filtered water tap
- North-east facing rear
- Ceiling speakers inside and out
- Carport for two cars
- Stunning established gardens
- Irrigation to both front and back gardens
- Garden shed
- Recently re-roofed
- An abundance of natural light, including large picture frame window to the kitchen
- Surrounded by other quality homes
- Less than 5kms to the city
School zoning includes East Adelaide Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School, and is centrally located to some of Adelaide's best private schooling options.
Auction: 6th July 2019 at 10.30am
Salesperson: Oren Klemich 0418 829 009 and Isabela Klemich 0405 412 427