“CLEVELAND HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT”
Situated at the top of the hill and on a corner block, you will enjoy this neat and tidy home. With multiple separate living areas an abundance of storage and space this will make a great family home.
* 3 large bedrooms,
* Oversized master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning,
* Main bathroom with seperate bath and shower,
* Tiled lounge and meals with air conditioning,
* Formal lounge and dining,
* Separate enclosed sunroom,
* Large outdoor entertaining area,
* Double lock up garage with a double large carport,
* Airconditioned in the living room,
* Formal dining area and lounge,
* Water views from ground level,
* Fantastic location - walk to transport, schools, shops and sporting show ground.
To inspect, register to attend one of our Open Homes by clicking on the "Enquire Now" tab.
APPLICATION FORMS available here (copy and paste into a new browser) -
What’s around Dell Street
Contact the property manager
Ray White - Cleveland
Nearby schools in and around Cleveland, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Cleveland, QLD 4163
Discover what it's like to live in Cleveland before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Cleveland, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Cleveland, Queensland?
Similar Houses for lease in Cleveland, QLD 4163
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs