Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“The place to realise your acreage aspirations”
This sensational single level property with an extra wide frontage enjoys a blue-chip position on 4,809sqm of prime land in a tightly held Donvale pocket. It offers the elevated level of courtside living that many aspire to but few seldom achieve.
- Four sizeable robed bedrooms, including a master with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Central bathroom facilities with a separate bath and shower room
- A dedicated study that can be used as a fifth bedroom if required
- Generously proportioned formal living-dining area overlooking lush gardens
- Timber lined family room for casual living
- Well-equipped kitchen with generous storage options
- Huge in-ground swimming pool which enjoys full afternoon sun
- Paved courtyard for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Extensive gardens and potential-packed outdoor spaces
- Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and air-conditioning
- Quality carpets and window coverings
- Double lock-up garage with a workshop space and internal access
- Off-street parking suitable for boats, trailers or caravans
- Close to local buses and the Eastern Freeway, Eastlink and Mitcham Station
- Enjoy the greenery of Mullum Mullum Creek Linear Reserve and trail
- Near Whitefriars College, Donvale Christian College and Carey Grammar
- Recreation facilities such as Mullum Mullum Stadium
- Shopping precincts including Tunstall Square, Westfield Doncaster and The Pines
This sublime property will allow you to live a tranquil life in a greenbelt location whilst still being close to all the day to day conveniences you'll ever need.
If you want a life less ordinary, you should prioritise an inspection of this sensational property without delay; it's a decision you won't regret.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.