“Architecturally designed family home flawlessly blends old and new”
Peacefully tucked away at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this architecturally designed home presents an idyllic family lifestyle, footsteps from the waterfront at Halliday Park and a stroll to Abbotsford village, schools and city transport. Rich in traditional character and charm, the home is intuitively designed for a low maintenance lifestyle and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
At the heart of the home is a light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining space wrapped in expansive windows and spilling out to a low maintenance yard with a spacious timber entertaining deck and BBQ area. There are three generously sized bedrooms downstairs as well as a master bedroom with ensuit and private balcony upstairs, all fitted with large built-in wardrobes. The open kitchen features stainless steel work bench and appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Vast open plan living/dining features a modern concrete shelf, surround sound and fireplace
- Versatile floorplan featuring a second living space or parents/teenagers retreat on upper floor
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel island bench and quality appliances
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck with BBQ area and outdoor storage shed
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony with water glimpses
- Luxurious and bright bathroom with built-in bathtub and twin basins
- Designer timber staircase, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, shutters, ample storage
- Off street parking for up to two cars, landscaped front and rear gardens, artificial turf