“Classic Victorian with Two Street Frontage”
Situated only a short walk from Lake Weeroona, is this period style residence offering comfortable living and a convenient lifestyle.
- Floorplan comprises three spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen/meals area and separate formal lounge room.
- Impressive allotment, approx 510m2 in size offers frontage to Gleeson Street and rear access to yard from Baden Street.
Perfect for trailer, boat and caravan access, or for the tradesperson looking to construct a large shed with vehicle entry.
- Front and rear verandah, polished timber flooring, high ceilings and fireplace with mantle.
- Close proximity to the new Bendigo Hospital, CBD, schools, recreational facilities and public transport.
- Possibility to subdivide the property (subject to council approval).
An opportunity to secure a quality property, and make improvements in line with your personal tastes.
An appealing residence for astute investors, whilst first home buyers will be hard pressed to find a better home to enter the property market, and save on stamp duty.