“Laidback luxe acreage”
Gazing over a tranquil green horizon, this beautifully renovated residence has been transformed into an exceptional rural estate. Discerning style is seen in all rooms, from vaulted ceilings to refined finishes and thoughtful Feng Shui elements. A choice of entertaining zones flow from inside to out, with two alfrescos allowing freedom of space for multiple gatherings. Spread out in the games room which doubles as a theatre or host guests in the formal rooms.
In the stone kitchen a walk-in pantry and dual gas and induction cooktops make catering for a crowd a breeze. Travertine borders the saltwater pool while stables and paddocks can accommodate horses. The master and guest bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes and ensuites, delivering the luxury and comfort to be expected in a home of this calibre. Enjoying a private bushland setting, this home is minutes to private schools, local shops and Round Corner.
• Fully arable land backs onto bush reserve with lovely horizon views
• Designer bathrooms, double shower and vanity in master ensuite,
• Skylit living zones, bamboo floors, bespoke joinery
• Electric gated entry, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, new paint and carpet
• 12m x 11m shed with parking for 8 cars, separate 2 car garage, town water supplemented by an 18,000L rainwater tank, easy care gardens with raised garden beds
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.