Home loan calculator?
Wonderful Five Bedroom Haven for Active Families
Families who are passionate about their extra curricular activities will enjoy what this CORNER BLOCK property offers. Boaties, caravaners and motorsports enthusiasts alike will discover extra parking and shelter for all their vehicles in this FIVE bedroom, two bathroom home located in quiet Turnbury Park Estate.
A perfect privacy divide is created with formal areas at the front, including the master bedroom and informal at the rear. Soaring ceilings and use of timber against an earthy palette create a warm environment in this spacious family home.
A multitude of large activity rooms, including a fabulous, double door entry games room give plenty of options for everyone to come together, and likewise, have their own space.
A long breakfast bar will be everyone's favourite place to mingle in the hub of the home where you'll find the open meals, kitchen and family rooms. The kitchen boasts an enormous recess for fridge and freezer, large island bench as well as shopper's entry from the carport.
Outside, an extensive east facing patio is the perfect place to start the day with a cup of coffee or entertain with extended family and friends. The mechanically minded will absolutely love the large, powered shed to get grubby and creative in. A side, double gated entry directly infront of the shed, allows for more vehicles to be parked. Likewise, a third space in the carport can accommodate a caravan.
A must see for large families who enjoy their outdoor hobbies!
- Master Bedroom complete with bay window and walk in robe
- Four large Minor Bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Two Bathrooms include Master Ensuite with Spa Bath
- Formal Dining
- Formal Lounge with Gas Bayonet Point
- Fully enclosed Games Room with Gas Bayonet Point
- Open Plan Family and Meals area
- Separate Laundry
- Double lock up carport with drive through access and shopper's entry
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Engineered Blackbutt timber flooring, tiles and carpeting throughout
- Extensive Gabled Patio
- 6x6m single phase powered Shed
- Feature Pond
- Gas bayonet for barbecue
- Fold out Clothes Line
- 24 x 5kW Solar Power System
- Reticulated Gardens
- Side Gate for extra parking leading into entrance of shed
- Rheem Gas Storage Hot Water System
- 230m to Turnbury Park
- 900m to Kwinana Freeway entrances
- 3km to Cockburn Central Station
- 3.4km to SpudShed
- 3.7km to Cockburn ARC
- 3.7km to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre
- 6.3km to Murdoch University
- 6.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- 12.5km to Coogee Beach
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any action.