“Inspirational living in a quiet location”
Step inside this tastefully decorated home and be blown away by the uplifting vibe of this classic and perfectly positioned Warburton home. Designed to take in only the very best of Warburton with breathtaking views throughout the home of the surrounding mountains, some of the best views available. Beautifully updated throughout you’ll struggle to find anything else to do, a lovely entrance into the home with a central staircase leading up into the main living space with its crackling wood fire just to set a cosy mood, a split system too takes care of your creature comforts. Recently painted in fresh neutral colours gives this home a real modern feel and being naturally bright you’ll feel energised all year round. The living area has huge windows to take in the full effect of the views, kitchen is well positioned to take in the magical outlook it will be a pleasure to cook up a storm in this modern area with a freestanding oven, great bench space and a servery window out onto the decking makes a fabulous entertaining area. The outdoor decking is a generous size and your guests will be in awe of the stunning landscape. Main bedroom has a walk in robe and floorboards flow throughout the bedrooms and living space upstairs. Updated bathroom with a walk in shower and a perfectly positioned bath facing out to huge windows looking onto the nearby mountains you will love this space! An updated laundry with plenty of storage and just superbly neat and tidy. The added bonus here is the pleasant space downstairs which has been actively and successfully used as a B&B this large room includes a spacious bedroom, living, dining and bathroom a space which all blends beautifully, perfect to continue as a B&B, parents or teenagers retreat, a very elegant versatile space. Overall this home has plenty of relaxing sitting areas throughout the established gardens to relax and take it your blissful surrounds.
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.