“Shhhhh it�s a quiet Street!”
This four bedroom home is in a great location, just walking distance to schools, golf course and a short drive to the shops. Set on 552m2, this spacious home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and opposite a nature reserve, making it picturesque lifestyle.
Key features include:
- Four good size bedrooms, three feature mirrored built-in robes.
- Galley kitchen includes upright electric stove and rangehood.
- The formal lounge includes a combustion fire, air conditioning and a fan.
- Large light filled back living room has access to the covered outdoor area.
- Bathroom with shower and vanity.
- Separate toilet with hand basin.
- Good size laundry.
- Bamboo floating floor to lounge room and slate tile flooring to kitchen / living room.
- Huge covered and paved outdoor entertaining area with access to the garage.
- 6.5m x 3.6m garage with remote door.
- Private front and back yard, which includes a garden shed.
This is a great opportunity for first home buyers, families or investors.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 552m2
Council rates: $327 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $450 - $470 per week
Property built: 1985
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".