“3 Bedrooms + Office + 2 Living Areas in Leafy, Private Cul-De-Sac”
Tucked away in a leafy private cul-de-sac, lies this north facing hidden gem offering everything for the family including air conditioning, a spacious undercover timber deck and a backyard big enough to kick the soccer ball.
4 Mohr Close offers 3 bedrooms, 2 separate living areas plus a spacious office, perfect for working at home or easily converted into a 4th bedroom.
Situated on a nice and comfortable 455m2 block, the street is neatly tucked away from any main roads or through traffic, unless you're looking carefully, you can easily miss it!
Air conditioning is provided in the main living and master bedroom for year round comfort and a bonus 1.5KW solar system to keep those rising electricity bills down.
It's a lovely family home and we're excited for you to come and see this one for yourself, it's something different, it's something special and has a bit of everything you're wanting.
Property key features:
- North facing position, ample natural light
- Located in a private, leafy cul-de-sac
- Double garage with additional 5 carpark bays on street
- 1.5kw solar system
- Air conditioning in master bedroom & main living
- Ceiling fans throughout
- New undercover timber deck at rear, overlooking backyard
- 3 bedrooms plus separate office
- Walk in robe & ensuite, exclusive to the master bedroom
- 2 separate living areas, suited to a small family
- Neat, tidy & well presented - move in ready