“Great location with plenty of potential!”
Being offered to the market for the first time in 31 years, this quality 1970s home offers a terrific chance to enter the market. This home has been lovingly maintained and she’s ready for her new owners to fall in love all over again.
The floor plan provides a large lounge area and good separation between bedrooms. Easterly light fills the kitchen, which overlooks a large covered outdoor entertainment area and substantial flat backyard.
Positioned on a huge 650m2 of land, within walking distance to the Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and bus stops, the convenience of this property is evident, but the scope to add further value and make this home your own, is amazing. The perfect family home awaits your inspection!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Spacious 650sqm block
- Huge front & back yard
- Large kitchen
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Well-sized shed
- Minutes from Mount Ommaney shopping centre and transport
- Walking distance to Jamboree State School, Good News Lutheran & Good start
- Easy access to centenary highway
- Council Rates: $526/Quarter