“Amazing Dicky Beach Opportunity”
Move quickly to secure this inviting high-set home elevated to capture breezes and a glimpse of the ocean to the north over Dicky Beach. Situated on an amazing 971m2* level allotment in Caloundra's most sought-after beachside community, you are just moments from the soft sands of Dicky and Moffat Beach, cafes and restaurants and the Caloundra CBD.
As you enter the lower level you are greeted by a light-filled open plan living area with the large modern chefs' kitchen with a sea of stone bench tops as the centre-piece. It perfectly serves the three living zones on the lower level which includes a second living and a large games room, perfect for a pool table and more with storage cupboards galore.
The upper-level features four spacious built-in bedrooms, two of which open onto the northerly balcony with ocean views and perfectly positioned to absorb the winter sun and capture cool summer ocean breezes.
Other highlights include a large double lock up garage, huge 5m x 6m workshop - perfect for the home handy man - a new potters shed and expansive low maintenance gardens and a back yard perfect for a game of cricket or footy!
All of this just a brief stroll down to the sand, surf and surf club and to explore all that Dicky Beach has to offer. Convenience abounds with shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport metres from your door step.
With little to do but move in and relax, your investment in 4 Ulm Street will ideally place you to take advantage of the relaxing beach lifestyle only the Sunshine Coast can offer.
If location and lifestyle are important to you, then do not let this opportunity pass you by. To be sold at auction.
- Immaculately presented beachside home on an amazing 971m2 level allotment plenty of scope to expand and improve
- Simply move in and relax and enjoy the amazing beachside lifestyle close to cafes and restaurants, and the Coast's best surf breaks
- Short stroll to Dicky Beach Surf Club and patrolled beach
- Handy access to public transport, schools, golf club, shopping centres and the Caloundra CBD
- Highly sought-after beach side real estate
- Approximately 65 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes& to Maroochydore Airport
- 10 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospitals
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University