“Luxurious Colonial weatherboard in revered address”
*Digital walk-through and private inspections are available on request*
This sophisticated residence has been meticulously designed and masterfully renovated from top to bottom to take advantage of the mature gardens and the ambience they provide whilst maintaining the home's period features. Residing on a 791sqm approx. allotment along the prestigious school belt and surrounded by an array of premium homes, this sensational residence showcases the epitome of family living, unforgettable entertaining and relaxed accommodation.
Residing in an elegant treelined street, the striking façade and perfectly restored weatherboard façade is just a taste of the sophisticated architecture and luxurious interiors within. Featuring a central kitchen with high-end appliances, the spacious living area containing a solid marble fireplace, four fantastic sized bedrooms (master complete with own dressing room and luxury bathroom), substantial second living area adjoining the rear alfresco and overlooking the inground pool. Each room incorporates an abundance of natural light, providing a seamless connection between the inside and outdoors.
One step inside this stunning family home and you will instantly notice that words simply can't describe the quality and value on offer, an inspection is a must.
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master with dressing room and quality ensuite
- Impressive chefs kitchen with Caesarstone benches throughout
- Two standout living areas with plenty of natural light
- Hardwood timber floors & high-quality carpet and underlays
- Zoned central heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
- Australian made brushed nickel "Brodware" tapware
- Rear yard boasts pool with frameless glass fencing and landscaping
- Five minutes to boutique Pakington Street Shopping Precinct
- Five minutes to Geelong's greatest education and sporting facilities