“Bright and new family home in Doreen for rent available now!”
Due to Melbourne's Stage 4 restrictions, in response to the governments COVID-19 advice, we are not conducting open-for-inspections. Our team is working from home and is available via mobile, email and even virtually. Private inspections only by appointments, please contact our team to discuss your options to view this property virtually. You will need to submit an application first to either 1form or via email. Appointments to inspect properties in-person will only be offered to pre-approved applicants.
We thank you for your patience and assistance as we work through this together.
Located within minutes of both Doreen & Mernda's amenities including Ivanhoe Grammar, Laurimar Shopping Centre, local restaurants, cafes, bus services, childcare, the Mernda train station and parklands.
- Four bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Central bathroom with bath and shower
- Large and modern open plan kitchen with stone island bench
- kitchen fitted with quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, dish washer & walk in pantry
- Two living areas
- Spacious meals and living area
- Separate laundry
- Ducted heating and evaporate cooling throughout
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Home has security screen doors and central alarm system
- Concrete on all sides with fully landscaped front yard.
Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to call this beautiful house a family home.
The Ivy is set to flourish into a pleasant, scenic community nestled into the Plenty Gorge parklands offering a real sense of character and seclusion. Tucked behind the prestigious Ivanhoe Grammar School, Plenty Campus, enjoys a central location in the esteemed Northern suburb of Doreen. Abutting the luscious lawns of the Plenty Gorge, residents can enjoy all the spoils of the local area.