You will be truly impressed by this superior designed, quality, gorgeously fitted out, spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with study directly overlooking bushland.
From the contemporary front façade with the tinted glass door entry leading you through to the beautifully appointed, internal modern elegance of volume and warmth, this home has everything to offer.
The residence features high ceilings throughout, a stunning modern kitchen with stone bench tops pantry, a large open plan dining and family area, separate theatre plus a home office and generous sized bedrooms all with BIRs.
- Beautiful entryway with tinted glass front door and high ceilings
- Spacious master suite to the front of the home with WIR and plantation shutters and modern designed ensuite with his and hers vanity, duel headed shower and separate WC
- Separate carpeted theatre room with double doors
- Stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and pantry
- Large main open plan meals and family area with high ceilings and downlights
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air-conditioning through out
- Home Office or study
- 2 Generous sized spare bedrooms with BIR's, carpets,
- Modern family bathroom with separate bath, shower
- Spacious separate laundry with separate WC
- 2 Car garage with shopper entry, workshop alcove plus extra parking
- 12 Solar panels and roller shutters to the east windows of the home
- Aggregate outdoor alfresco area with fitted roller (luxaflex) blinds catering for indoor/outdoor entertainment
- Electric roller shutters (with remotes) on family, dining and study
- Natural gas instantaneous HWS
- 545m2 fully reticulated easy-care lot and stunning established gardens
This is a great home that you will love for years to come, with all the extras and low maintenance features you could want and in the perfect location to enjoy the best of Busselton living.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.