“Cosmopolitan style for savvy professionals”
Radiating a seductive charisma and embraced by a north/east-facing wrap-around entertainer’s balcony, get ready for an exciting lifestyle within this attractive apartment.
Tucked up high on the sub top floor (fourth) of its boutique building, perfectly private yet full of natural light no matter what season, this clever retreat uses a deep balcony and sweeping blue sky views to expand its already inviting sense of space. Open living/dining areas are served by a seamless Miele appointed kitchen with dishdrawer dishwasher, stepping through sliding glass doors to the sunny balcony and its exhilarating views over St Kilda Hill.
This generous two bedroom with excellent BIRs/storage open plan kitchen and dining also boast a master bedroom with its own ensuite. The home also hosts, split heating/cooling, timber flooring, intercom security, lift access and basement parking add further comfort and convenience to a single bedroom asset with the rare additional advantages of an elevated sub top floor position, dedicated laundry with storage and additional basement storage.
Close to the many culinary and shopping pleasures along Carlisle Street, jump on the tram for a quick trip to Fitzroy Street, Acland Street and St Kilda Beach.
- Sparkling fourth floor apartment with a wrap-around entertainer’s balcony
- North/East-facing open living and dining room
- Superb Miele kitchen with stone surfaces
- Luxurious bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Split system air conditioning and a video intercom
- Secure car space plus storage cage
- Stroll around the corner to Balaclava Village cafes, tram and train
- Discover nearby Fitzroy Street, Acland Street and St Kilda Beach
- Jog around Albert Park Lake and walk along the pier