“1 year young & in a Prime Position!”
Located within the Three72 development, this wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is something not to be missed. With its spacious feel and bright character, you will find yourself at home as soon as you walk through the door. The property has great views of the local parklands and the Gold Coast Hinterland. There are also glimpses of the Broadwater which is at your doorstep.
A perfect home for the investor, downsizer, professional couple, or young family. With zero maintenance and a number of fantastic amenities both in the building and along the Broadwater, this truly is a lifestyle property.
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 2 luxurious bathrooms with stylish and elegant finishes
- Open plan living and dining which is perfect for entertaining
- A balcony and seating area with fantastic views across local parkland towards the Gold Coast hinterland
- A fantastic kitchen with stone benchtops, and huge amounts of storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout for comfort
- Fully equipped surround sound throughout
- Residents lounge
- Well-equipped gym
- Children's indoor playroom
- Fully equipped function room
- Outdoor cinema and BBQ area, perfect for entertaining
- Secure underground parking and visitor parking
- Pet wash bay
- Much more!
Body Corporate: $63.00 per week (approx.)
Current lease ends: July 2021
Within 200 metres, you have the renowned Charis Seafood arguably the best seafood on the Coast, The Grand Hotel, parkland and playgrounds for the kids as well as kilometres of walking tracks along the coastline. You are just 2.5km away from Harbour Town Shopping Centre which has a range of fantastic restaurants, 9km from the M1 and Helensvale Train station connecting you to Brisbane and just 9km to the centre of Surfers Paradise. This position really has it all.
Contact us today to register your interest.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.