Rural Property description
“LAST CHANCE TO VIEW THIS WONDERFULLY QUAINT ACREAGE PROPERTY”
'Whispering View' Enjoy Peace & Tranquility, just 8km from Pittsworth
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy the peaceful scenery that surrounds this property.
• 32.22 Hectares (79.6 acres) 45km from Toowoomba, only minutes to the thriving country town of Pittsworth
• School bus available at front gate
• Gentle sloping country with shaded basalt grazing areas
• Approx. 40 acres ex cultivation
• 3 paddocks, 30m x 30m horse arena + timber round yard
• Equipped bore with 2 x 22,500L tanks
• Desilted dam.
• 2 x rainwater tanks, 1 x 22,500L & 1 x 5000L rainwater tanks
• Tastefully renovated 3 or 4 bedroom main residence, colonial style including , air conditioning and wood heating. Timber decking on 2 sides providing picturesque views.
• Plus an air conditioned guest retreat
• 6kw solar system + 2 electric hot water systems
• 9m x 9m high bay shed/workshop with power connected
• 9m x 10m hay/machinery shed, timber construction
'Whispering View' is surrounded by a scenic and relaxing garden setting. Certainly worthy of an inspection.