“Enjoy breathtaking parkland views from every window.”
Offers Close Tuesday 19th July at 12noon.
Located on the 4th Floor, this impressive contemporary two bedroom apartment is well worth inspection. With the beautiful parklands at your doorstep, walk to the café/restaurants of Kent Town and Rundle Street East, coupled with famous fashion houses, Palace Nova Cinema and Rundle Mall shopping options.
- Spacious light filled apartment with oak coloured flooring and walls of glass and high ceilings
- Large main bedroom with mirrored built in robes and sparkling ensuite
- Second bedroom with mirrored built in robes and second bathroom nearby
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, Smeg dishwasher, Smeg gas hob cook top and oven
- Pull-out pantry cupboard
- European laundry and linen / storage cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure intercom entry
- One secure car park plus storage area
- Access to private meeting/entertaining room for large scale family get togethers or business presentations
- Outdoor kitchen with bench seating in landscaped courtyard
- On-site fitness centre
- Close to Adelaide CBD, North Adelaide, Norwood and surrounded by Adelaide's beautiful parklands, this apartment offers the perfect 'low maintenance, secure, lock-up and leave' lifestyle
** Property Information **
Title Reference: Volume 6199 Folio 477
Council: City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Zoning: Urban Corridor (Boulevard)
Year Built: 2017
Council Rates: TBA
Water Rates: TBA
What’s around King William Street
Contact the real estate agent
Klemich Real Estate - Kent Town
Nearby schools in and around Kent Town, SA
Top reviews by locals of Kent Town, SA 5067
Discover what it's like to live in Kent Town before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kent Town, SA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kent Town, South Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Kent Town, SA 5067
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs