“Modern AS NEW 2 Bedrooms Apartment - Meadowbank”
Located in this sensationally maintained and respected complex comes the opportunity to secure this wonderfully sized two-bedroom apartment. Offering state of the art finishes along with being located in a highly sought-after location this one will be sure to impress.
The Meadowbank Public School is just across the road.
* Double Sized Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen and lounge
* Wrapped balcony with Leafy Views
* Modern Kitchen with gas cooking
* Bathtub and Shower
* Internal Laundry
* Secure Car Space + 1 Storage
* Air Conditioning
Available NOW. For long lease and looking for good tenants, rent negotiable, one week free rent available for good stable long term tenants.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations. For more information please contact Janet Xie on 0403 088 473.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.